- Infants are passengers between 0 and 2 years of age.
- Infants must travel accompanied by their parents or a person over 18.
- Only one infant is allowed per adult passenger. On special cases 2 infants can be allowed per adult passenger, providing that the second infant pays the child rate in order to assign him/her a seat on a flight, using an airplane-certified child safety seat.
- Babies less than 7 days old require a medical permit to travel.
- All infant tickets must be associated to an adult ticket; therefore they both must be purchased at the same time.
CALL CENTER (511) 705-9000
2013 Star up S.A - Transport contract - Conditions of sale - Terms of rate types - Endorsements and postponements - FAQ - Privacy - Press and gallery - Fleet - Site map