ABOUT BOOKING AND ONLINE PURCHASES
- have a problem with the website when I want to book or buy online.
If you have any problems with our website when you try to book or pay for your reservation, please contact us at: servicioalcliente@StarPerú.com or reservasweb@StarPerú.com.
- I didn’t get any confirmation when I finished booking my flight. Did my booking go through?
If you choose to book a flight now and confirm your purchase later, you will receive an email message in your inbox with the reservation confirmation and its code, along with the travel itinerary and passenger information. If you choose to book, pay for, and be issued the ticket all at the same time, you will receive an email with the confirmation of your purchase, e-ticket numbers issued to each passenger, travel itinerary, and passenger information. In case you do not receive this purchase confirmation email, please contact us to this number 705-9000. In case your ticket is issued by a travel agency, please contact them.
- How can I re-print an e-ticket purchased on your website?
Log on to our website www.StarPerú.com, click on the print ticket option, and print.
- Can I change the flight date or other information about my booking?
Any change of date, route, or name is subject to the terms and conditions of the rate class purchased and it will be subject to space availability.
- Where can I find the rates terms and conditions during the reservation process?
During the process of your purchase online you will be able to see all the rates available. If you click on them, you will see the terms and conditions applicable to each one.
- Is the airport tax (TUUA) included in the price of the ticket?
Airport taxes (TUUA) are included in the price of the ticket on all flight that depart from Lima, Cusco, airports managed by ADP (Tarapoto, Pucallpa, Iquitos, and Chiclayo) and Andean Airports (Ayacucho and Puerto Maldonado) with the exception of Andahuaylas and Huanuco, where taxes will have to be paid personally by the passenger until further notice.
- What are the payment options available at www.StarPerú.com?
We accept Visa and MasterCard. You can also pay cash in the following banks, providing that you previously made a reservation: Interbank, Scotiabank, and Banco Continental. You can also make your payments using SafetyPay and UATP.
- In what currency will my purchase be processed?
All transactions are made in US dollars.
- What credit cards do you accept at www.StarPerú.com?
We accept Visa (adhered to Verified by Visa) and MasterCard.
-If I book a round trip ticket but I don’t use the outward journey, can I use the return journey?
If you don’t use the outward journey, it is possible to use the return one, providing that you pay the No Show penalty charge.
ABOUT CHECK IN
- How long before departure can I check in online?
You can check in via our webpage from 48 to 2 hours before departure.
- How long before departure should I be at the airport if I checked in online?
If you are traveling only with carry-on luggage, you should be in the departure lounge 40 minutes before departure, carrying your printed boarding pass and other travel documents. If you need to check in other luggage but have already printed your boarding pass, you must do it at the baggage drop counter up until 1 hour before departure.
- In case my boarding pass doesn’t show the boarding gate number, where can I see it?
Please check the boarding gate number on the information screens at the airport.
- What are some restricted items for carry-on baggage?
The following items are not permitted: blunt and sharp objects, cigarette lighters, fake or toy guns and any object that could be used as a weapon or that could harm other passengers.
- What are some restricted items for checked baggage?
The following items are not permitted in checked baggage:
- What if my baggage is lost or damaged?
Please contact our personnel in the domestic flights area at the airport immediately in order to make a complaint.
For more information click here: Baggage (hyperlink)
ABOUT YOUR FLIGHT
- What is an e-ticket?
An e-ticket is the electronic version of a regular printed ticket. It is an electronic file saved in Star Peru’s database and used instead of a printed ticket.
- How long before departure should I be at the airport?
You need to be at the airport at least 2 hours before departure.
- How many months pregnant can a woman fly?
Up to 28 weeks of pregnancy should represent no problem. Over that, and for the passenger’s own safety, it is necessary to present an official doctor’s permit or medical certificate stating that she is fit to fly.
- How can I request special services (wheelchairs, pet transport, unaccompanied minors, etc.)?
You can request these services at the time of your booking, by telephone, or personally. If you are booking your flight online you can contact our call center (51-705-9000) or email us at: servicioalcliente@StarPerú.com
- I couldn’t use the tickets. Can I ask for a refund?
Yes. Depending on the terms and conditions of the rate class you purchased, you might be entitled to a refund (applicable on tickets purchased in our offices or travel agencies).
If the fee permits it, ticket purchased online is refundable, provided that the penalty fee of USD$35 plus an administrative cost fee of USD$11.80 (sales tax incl.) are paid.
- Can I travel with my pet?
Yes. To do it you need to carry your pet’s vaccination records which must be up to date. Also your pet must travel in a kennel. The weight charges include both the weight of the animal and the kennel.