At StarPeru we strive to provide you with the best service possible, and this includes special treatment to passengers who might require it. In order to do so, it is necessary that you be informed of the services we offer for these particular cases, the steps to request them, and the terms and conditions applicable.
During the booking of the flight:
- Report the type of assistance needed according to the passenger’s condition or medical situation (stretcher, oxygen, incubator, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, unaccompanied minors, elderly people, diminished eyesight or hearing, wheelchair, etc.)
- For groups of 10 or more people with disabilities, please let us know at least 48 hours in advance.
- We can ensure these special services only if they have been requested beforehand.
- Once the booking process is done, it is important to make sure that your special services request has been included in the reservation.
- Although the questions asked by your travel or airline agent may seem somewhat intrusive, they are necessary to ensure that you receive the best service possible.
During airport check-in we guarantee:
In order to assign you the most appropriate seat according to your special needs, it is highly recommended that you NOT check in via our website.
- Prioritized service at a counter specially designated for such purpose.
- Transportation service for crutches, wheelchairs, and authorized breathing assistance devices. (These are excluded from the baggage allowance free of charge)
- Depending on the type of assistance required, a StarPeru assistant will accompany you from the counter to the aircraft.
During you flight:
- Our flight crew on board offers assistance according to your needs, following the current safety norms.
- Our flight crew will provide previously required and arranged personal assistance to passengers with special needs, except in cases where passengers need medical assitance.
- We will provide you with the most appropriate seat according to your needs and type of aircraft.
- Our on-land and on-board staff have basic training to talk to and assist people with special needs.
- StarPeru allows the transport of guide dogs or animals used to provide emotional support to people who require them, as long as certain requirements are met.
- The Unaccompanied Minor Traveling service is free of charge.
- The wheelchair service is free of charge.
- Unaccompanied minors. (read more)
- Young traveler. (read more)
- Infants. (read more)
- Pregnant passengers. (read more)
- Wheelchairs.(read more)
- Elderly passengers.(read more)
- Passengers with diminished capabilities.(read more)
- Stretchers.(read more)
- Oxygen.(read more)
- Passengers with mental or psychiatric disabilities.(read more)
- Incubators.(read more)
Keep in mind that:
The transport of medical patients on our aircraft must be coordinated with the airline in advance. We will provide you with all the necessary information and recommendations on a case by case basis following standard aviation regulations.
If you have any inquiries, please contact us at our call center 705-9000 or by email at email@example.com. Our personnel will channel your query to the appropriate area.